The following websites - marriagemindedpeople and singleparentmeet are cons.I signed up for these two sites and filled in my profile stating I am caucasian and only date caucasian.

Once I paid the subscription both sites sent me on African American profiles.

Also the sites continually told me there was no matches within 50 miles of my zip code and continually sent me matches from california, nevada, and other states out west and in the midwest.The sites also do not give you any email or phone number to contact them and just tell you that if you cancel your subscription you forfeit your money.

Had an Experience with MarriageMindedPeopleMeet?

Comments

Jonesboro, Georgia, United States #1346430

Yes this site is a big scam guys contact you but you never get to speak to them verbally the same guys seems to stay on that's just a sign that they are somehow paid by the owner of the Marriageminded people they are all low down Jerks that I definitely would not want in my life. I am contacting the BBB they must be shut down and not allowed to rob much more folks of money and I will demand my money back too.

#520080

The MarriageMindedPeople site is probably one of the worst in how they administrate, they simply don't.They totally ignore your Profile requests, eg: I stated photo only, and Caucasian men only.

I keep getting these NO PHOTO profiless, and men that are not Caucasian. They have so many scammers on there and they simply will not help you with complaints.

It's a horrific site and not worth two cents.:(

Match.com keeps sending me profiles of men, when I am a straight male looking for women only.

Watch out. I called them and they said they could do nothing because to do something would be an invasion of the person's profile and privacy,

even though such guys are misrepresenting themselves by saying they seek women when they really want men.

I have know problem with that, except I just wish half my money wasn't going for profiles of people about which I am not interested, personally.

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet Products and Services